Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prophecy - End Time Vision #1

About 13 years ago, I began having visions and dreams about the End of the Age.

I never even considered that I would live to see the end of anything... in fact, I wasn't even sure there was an end to anything.

Regardless, one day about 13 years ago, I was alone in my home praying when I heard this noise like static electricity or blowing wind over leaves or something.

From that point on, I began receiving "downloads" of information concerning the end of the age. 

The first vision was just my family and I walking together outside in the yard at my new home, and suddenly we saw a huge flash of light.  I was wondering if it was a nuclear bomb, or a meteor or something... when just then, we all heard a telepathic command that told us to look up.

Simultaneously, we all raised our heads at exactly the same time.  And I saw the sky completely change right in front of my eyes.  It was like computer generation.  The entire sky peeled back to reveal an expanse that I had never seen.

I can't remember now what the scene of the new sky looked like, but I remember our reactions.  We were all so so excited.  My brother fell to his knees in tears.  I said, "I knew it was all true!  There He is!"  (Speaking of the Lord Jesus Christ)

Then I wondered if the same thing was going on everywhere... particularly back inside the house, because my child and other family members were in there and I wanted to be sure they weren't missing this.  I think I wanted to be sure they were "coming with us"... whatever that means.  I think it may have been a rapture moment or something.

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment